New course on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise from Beps!
This fall continues the decennary courses offering from Beps Engineering!
- Are you looking for a professional course on IoT technologies?
- Do you want to know more about Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?
- Do you already have the knowledge of the Windows Embedded / IoT environment and want to experiment, with an expert guide, the new development environments?
Then the new course on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC from Beps Engineering is exactly what you do need. These are the reasons for which you have to choose it:
- All the teachers are MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) on the topic;
- There is a mix of theoretical lessons and exercises in the lab that helps you in understanding and memorizing better the topics learned;
- You can choose the type of course that you need:
- FULL solution: two days of basic+advanced courses, so that to provide on the first day all the notions regarding the installations of the working tools and the basics of the environment, and on the second day, a deepening on the key topics with specific laboratory sessions;
- SMART solution: a single day, to satisfy the needs of participants to learn the largest number of information on the matter in the shortest time possible.
In only 1-2 days, you will get to understand all the most important tools available to system integrators on the Windows 10 Iot Enterprise LTSC platform: Lockdown, Branding, how to promote an application as “System Shell”, system customization, and much more! At the end of the course we will obviously provide you a certificate of attendance, plus all the material (both theoretical and practical) used during the lessons.
This highly professional course costs only €600/day, but if you register in advance (contacting us), you can obtain a generous early bird discount worth €100/day. Lunch is already included in the ticket.
The courses will be held in our headquarters in Turin, Italy (Via Spalato, 68) in these days:
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (Full-Base): Thrusday, 22nd October 2020
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (Full-Advanced): Friday 23rd October 2020
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (SMART): Wednesday 11th November 2020
Hurry up and ask for more information writing an e-mail to us of Beps Engineering before we run out of seats!