BEPS offers Microsoft Official Courses on all Windows Embedded Operating Systems.
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and Windows XP Embedded
- Windows Embedded CE R6.2
At the end of any course, each student can request, directly to Microsoft web-site, its own “certificate of completion”.
The courses are the best point to start preparing the Technical Specialist Official Exams:
- Exam 70-577: TS: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Development
- Exam 70-571: TS: Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Development
Thanks to the close partnership with MIC Torino (Microsoft Innovation Center), the standard location used for our courses is the MIC training room.
MIC training room offers the students a fully set-up environment ready to be used during the courses:
- Up to 20 student workstations installed with the most recent Microsoft O.S. (Windows Vista SP1) and perfectly set-up for each course;
- Physical embedded targets to allow the students to use real hardware instead of software emulators;
- The trainer workstations is set-up with double output display for projector and the same physical embedded target of the students to enable him to help them for any need;
- Big white-board, projector and multimedia equipments that allow the students to follow the trainer in the best way.
On request BEPS also organizes on-site group training.
All BEPS courses are given by Microsoft Certified Trainers and/or Microsoft Certified Professional.
To maintain the MCT and/or MCP status each instructor must keep updated with the new technologies and features Microsoft includes in its Embedded Operator Systems. BEPS instructors have followed all most important Windows Embedded Events
Inside the “BEPS Embedded Trainers TEAM” there are trainers with more than ten years of experience.
For more information, please contact our training TEAM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BEPS courses are given in Italian or in English by native speaking Trainers.