IoT Day Naples, 25 February 2017
On February the 25th 2017, in the Holiday-Inn hotel in Naples, we will present the IoT Day event.
This event, created by DotNetCampania and DotNetToscana in collaboration with BEPS Engineering, Hackester Live Italia, Intel Innovator Tour, AVNET, IntervalZero and Microsoft, embraces the IoT world to 360 °, from the reality of microcontrollers and maker to industrial automation through the logistics, sensors and SmartCities.
During this day you can discover all the solutions proposed by Microsoft that allow you to exploit easily the potential of IoT, providing a complete platform; in the laboratory of the afternoon you will have the chance to try out the tools by yourself. All speakers will be available to answer your questions and curiosities
Do not miss this free of charge event!
February, 25 2017 | 9 AM – 6 PM
Holiday Inn Centro Direzionale Napoli Isola E/6, Via Domenico Aulisio, Napoli, NA (map)
Click here for the updated Agenda and to register.
|09.00 - 09.30||Registrazione|
|09.30 - 10.00||Keynote
|10.00 - 11.00||IoT: Cos’è? Perche’? Per chi?
Marco Dal Pino [MVP] – Beppe Platania [MVP]
|11.00 - 12.00||Azure IoT: il valore dell’IoT
Massimo Bonanni [S.Consultant Microsoft]
|12.00 - 13.00||RTX64: Windows Enterprise Real-Time
Beppe Platania [MVP] – Gianluigi Magnasco [IntervalZero]
|14.00 - 15.00||Real use case IoT/Cloud connected
Marco Dal Pino [MVP]
|15.00 - 17.30||Hackster Live Workshop/LAB
Massimo Bonanni [S.Consultant Microsoft] – Marco Dal Pino [MVP]
|17.30 - 18.00||Conclusione|
This event is the first in a series of workshops and courses where BEPS is participating and organizing, by focusing of these topics:
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (the “new” Windows Embedded);
- RTX, Real-Time solution for Windows 10 IoT;
- Windows 10 IoT Core/ Azure IoT Suite.
Some events are in collaboration with Microsoft and the Italian community (here is a list of the closest):
- February, 24 2017 – IoT@Work – Rome (Microsoft headquarter);
- February, 25 2017 – IoT Day – Naples (Holiday Inn Hotel);
- March, 10 2017 – IoT Day – Bari (Università) (to be confirmed);
- April, 7 2017 – IoT Day – L’Aquila (Università) (to be confirmed);
Some other are in collaboration with AVNET and/or IntervalZero:
- March, 2 2017 – Windows & RealTime – Torino – Toolbox;
- March, 8 2017 – Windows & RealTime – Padova;
- April, 4 2017 – Windows & RealTime – Milano;
- April, 9 2017 – Windows & RealTime – Pisa – (LED Microsoft);
The courses will start on May-2017, the dates and the exact locations are yet to be confirmed:
- Torino (16-17-18 May);
- Padova (31-1-2 June);
- Milano (6-7-8 June);
- Pisa (20-21-22 June).
- Roma (27-28-29 June)
Stay tuned with BEPS for dates and the final locations.